Saturday, 25 January 2014

Wishlist: All Black Everything

TOP // HEELS // BAG // HEADBAND // DRESS // JEANS

Recently I've seen a lot of all-black outfits. Everbody knows black will alway looks good right?! It's become apparent I'm loving the croc/snakeskin print seeing as 3 of these items are those textures! I bought a snakeskin tee with leather sleeves in the Asos sale a while back and I'm a bit nervous to wear it because it's a bit out there - but I'm looking forward to being a bit daring!!

9 comments :

  1. i always wear all black without even doing it on purpose, i love the jeans! xxx
    mollyox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh i basically want everything on here! Need more floral headcrowns in my life and loveee those heels! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/
    Win an iPhone case in my new giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black is always the best colour to wear, It's just amazing! great post!

    http://prowsed.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have the lena heels! so amazing and look super cute with everything

    http://twinstalkbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like the dress and bag! I keep finding myself wearing all black outfits even though I'm looking forward to summer.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a gorgeous dress! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them. If you have any questions which have a quick answer then tweet me at @lucyc0le or send me an email!

All content © Lucy Cole unless otherwise stated.