Monday, 20 January 2014

Stripes

TOP - H&M // JEANS - TOPHSOP // NECKLACE - PRIMARK // CONVERSE - OFFICE

I feel exactly like my mum in this outfit. At least 70% of my mums wardrobe is stripy, navy and white or stripy AND navy and white - she's literally addicted to striped tops, I spend my time in town explaining to her that she doesn't need yet another striped navy and white top because she already has five at home! I suppose it's because stripes are so easy to wear. This is such a simple look but I really love it, I've added my beloved primark necklace to try and make it a tiny bit more exciting. Sometimes I feel it's good to go simple.

10 comments:

  1. A navy and white striped top is a wardrobe must! love the way you have styled it too!
    smozzy
    xxx
    http://todaisiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your outfit! Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! I reeeeally want a pair of black hi-top converse because they are so versatile! xx

    Mapped Out | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha there's nothing wrong with dressing like your mum sometimes, my mum's wardrobe is a treat to behold! Love the simplicity of this, you look lovely ♥ Claire at Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the simplicity of this outfit! You look very cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous and casual! I love a good stripe! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty :)

    Davina, http://davina-tian.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have legs for days! Such a simple look but really flattering. Alexa would be proud!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them. If you have any questions which have a quick answer then tweet me at @lucyc0le or send me an email!

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved