Monday, 27 January 2014

If it's alright

JACKET - NEW LOOK // TOP* - OASAP // JEANS & SHOES - TOPSHOP 

Don't you love it when a top does the accesorising for you?! This gorgeous top from Oasap does just this. You don't need to worry about what necklace looks right with this, making life a whole lot easier. I'm not sure why but I can see this being a perfect outfit to go out with some friends in for a cheeky glass of wine (fruit juice for me - don't drink underage kids!) and a catch up! Apologies for the awful lighting in these photos - I was too lazy to get 'made up' when there was natural sunlight! 

5 comments :

  1. You looks absolutely gorgeous :) I love the top!
    x
    Alona

    stylewanders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely! the detail on the top is perfect!

    http://prowsed.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that outfit really suits you :) you look stunning as usual!

    alex // Cats and Vodka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the top! The detail is perfect :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love a good bit of embellishment! Such a simple but chic look.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them. If you have any questions which have a quick answer then tweet me at @lucyc0le or send me an email!

All content © Lucy Cole unless otherwise stated.