Sunday, 19 January 2014

Blog Birthday!


(the only picture I could find that was close enough to a Birthday Cake!)

So today my blog is officially One Year Old! I think it might actually be a bit older than that, but I'm marking this as my blog birthday as it was when I really started to get the hang of blogging and get into the swing of things! It's madness to think I've been blogging for over a year now and even madder to think that I now have nearly 600 followers reading my ramblings on a daily basis! My blog has quickly become something I'm really proud of and want to share with people when originally I kept it as my little secret! I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who's followed me, read my blog, or just supported me and my blogging in the past year! Here's to many more years!


12 comments :

  1. Congrats! Hope there will be many more years to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw happy blog birthday!!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blog birthday - have a wonderful day and well done for having blogged for a year :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blog birthday!!! :) xx

    http://rawrbows.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blog Birthday! Yours is one of my favourite Lucy :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blog birthday!!
    Hannah | twoforjoy | xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! And many more :))))
    izmaminogormara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to your blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Blog Birthday :)
    congratulations on everything you've achieved so far!
    Jo xx

    http://beautyfashionlifestyleaffordable.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated blog birthday! :)

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them. If you have any questions which have a quick answer then tweet me at @lucyc0le or send me an email!

All content © Lucy Cole unless otherwise stated.